Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I've found a friend of a friend who is collecting items to sell at the big neighborhood yard sale next month, and she's going to come by tomorrow to pick up all of my stuff! Yay! This saves me a trip to the resale shop and having to load the car myself! Lots of exclamation points!

In other news, I decided that the to do list of packing and cleaning everything was too overwhelming, so I split it up and made myself a schedule. I have already fallen behind and gotten ahead of schedule in the 4 hours I scheduled so far today, but it seems to be working well to keep me on task and not too overwhelmed.

I'm a little bit terrified of the "Get Everything Out Of The Bedroom" item on tomorrow's schedule. I told my friend Jamie this morning that these last two days are the hardest part. We'll see if my prediction holds true.

No comments:

Post a Comment