Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hello Foto

Here are some photos from the last week or so of my adventure:

Here's my desk. The bins next to it are places for each stage manager to stash stuff they want to claim for their tour. I've already claimed a cooler, 2 road atlases, a copy of "Next Exit" and some money pouches.


















The "Big" rehearsal room has two sets up. This is the Encore set. I was standing on the Classics set when I took this photo. This was Day 1 before we figured out that the bean bag chair was too bulky DC.


















Here's the view to the north from the "Small" rehearsal room. Not too shabby!

















Here's what we call the "Small" rehearsal room. Not to be confused with the "Tiny" rehearsal room. Everyone is, of course, confused by this, so I've taken to calling the smallest room the "Tiny Tiny" room.

















The building we rehearse in is an old Masonic Temple. This is a skylight in the room we use as the kitchen.

















Here's nice big allusion to The Pajama Game:

















And this is part of the creep sculpture of masked beings near the T stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment