Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day

So it took 2 days of driving, 4 days of rest, and 1 day of air travel to get here, but I made it and survived my first day.

It should be an interesting little adventure. 1 director, 2 shows, 5 actors, 3.5 weeks of rehearsal (pre-tech), 4th floor walk-up, 0 air conditioning, 0 internets.

And, if you needed any more proof that the world is small and shrinking, I met one of the other SMs today who is from Chicago and knows my friend/former ASM Anna.

Also (and I cannot tell you how excited I am about this), I found out my electrician's name is Jesus. Not hey-SOOS. GEE-suhs. I hope he has a sense of humor because I intend to crack many jokes about how Jesus said, "Let there be light." And if he's navigating while I'm driving the truck, "Jesus is my co-pilot."

No comments:

Post a Comment